As a barista, it’s critical that you know all the factors that influence your final product. From the basics of producing a quality espresso to the more advanced latte art techniques, machine maintenance, bar workflow and management, this course ensures that you are fully equipped at whichever level you are at. Professional and specialized levels learn how to blend espresso beans.
In this course you will learn:
- Overview of espresso machine and grinder models and functionality.
- Practice adjustment of equipment and proper protocols, as well as proper machine maintenance.
- Keys of customer service.
- Milk. Learn what proper milk texture is (quality and beverage differences) and proper milk foaming techniques.
- Learn basic latte-art pouring techniques.