- An in-depth look at different brands of equipment, and the add-ons/extras available on the market to be used with existing equipment, such as the Kone.
- Also a comparison of alternative filtering/steeping methods available.
- A look at creative ways of using more traditional brewing methods to create more unique beverages, such as the Aeropress, as well as examining the affect of by-pass brewing on the final beverage quality.
- A look at popular and traditional brewing methods by world region and discussion of best practices and key aspects of customer service.
- See impacts of roasting (degree and time) and origin on flavor impact.
- Learning about the different methods of cold brew (ice drip, crash cooling, nitro, etc.), proper brewing and affects on flavor.
- Look at the latest available brewing and coffee equipment.
Price: RMB 8,000
Torch Coffee Lab Yunnan
This course is 2 days. Book this course please follow our wechat channel or contact Peter at email@example.com.