Introducing the Sustainable Coffee Institute, a new quality institute focusing on measurable sustainable quality in the coffee industry.
This course explores the following topics:
- Specialty coffee and sensory evaluation of quality
- General physical inspection, roasting, brewing
- Basic theory of aroma perception
- Practice with aroma vials and descriptors. •Identification of basic tastes and calibration on intensity and quality (modulation).
- Introduction and informal exercises of affective, discriminative and descriptive cupping of the same coffees.
- Cupping tutoring. Learning the SCAA cupping protocols and format.
- Cupping different origins and basic processing methods.
See more at sci.coffee.
Contact us Directly to Register & Pay for Your Course with AliPay
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you were directed from the website.