- In-depth discussion on new experimental coffee processing methods, and affect on quality.
- Discussion and practice adding outside elements into processing (yeast, sugars, pulp, etc.).
- Discussion of defects, how they are formed, prevention, and defect profiling.
- Design an ideal coffee production layout, from harvest to storage, the best equipment, best design, pros and cons of each.
- Cupping of advanced experimental methods. Learn to profile advanced methods.
- Class discussion and creation of new experimental method to be produced on a trial basis for coming year, based on previous discussion and research.
- Start new method and begin monitoring.
Instructor: Manuel Diaz
Price: RMB 7,000
For more info please visit sci.coffee.
Book this course online by clicking the following button
For more information, please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org.