- Overview of basic processing methods, as well as variants of these methods.
- Start and monitor samples of each method.
- Discussion of variety, sugar content, and impact on quality.
- Cupping and discussion of experimental processing methods.
- In depth discussion on drying methods, embryogenic activity, fermentation, best practices and affect on processing.
- Continued monitoring of processing methods.
- Further cupping and discussion of experimental processing methods.
- In-depth discussion on proper storage techniques, as well as types ofprocessing equipment, cleaning and maintenance best practices.
Instructor: Manuel Diaz
Price: RMB 5,000
For more info please visit sci.coffee.
Book this course online by clicking the following button
For more information, please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org.