Introducing the Sustainable Coffee Institute, a new quality institute focusing on measurable sustainable quality in the coffee industry.
This course explores the following topics:
- Overview of espresso machines, different types and functionality, pros and cons. Simple to extremely complex (3 boilers per group head).
- Boiler systems discussion. Take apart steam wands, group heads, gaskets, boiler, put back together. Learn maintenance.
- Overview of grinders, different types and functionality. Pros and cons.
- Side by side comparison of different grinder types and burr types on flavor impact. •Take apart and put back together grinders. Learn maintenance.
- Learn about the different processes that milk goes through and the impact on the quality of the milk and coffee beverage.
- Learn and practice steaming different fat content as well as other types and see impact on final beverage as well as different techniques for steaming. •Practice advanced latte art.
- Overview of Barista and Latte art competition rules.
- Receive tips on competing and simulate competition environment.
Price: RMB 5,000
For more info please visit sci.coffee.
Book this course online by clicking the following button
For more information, please contact Peter at email@example.com.