The business of running or starting a cafe can be a difficult one. This module explores the different areas of business needed to run a cafe successfully including topics like inventory management, staffing, quality control, customer service, target marketing and branding, layout, location and cash flow management.
SCI cafe LEVEL 1
- How to open a cafe
- How to choose a location
- How to build your menu
- How to remodel
- Bar layout
- The Level 1 requires no previous experience.
SCI cafe LEVEL 2
- How to run a cafe
- Employee training techniques
- Sourcing materials
- Pre-requisite: Cafe Level 1 (recommended only)
SCi CAFE level 3
- In-depth discussion of different aspects of business (HR, marketing, finance, purchasing).
- Receive and go over operation manual of a cafe, as well as other manuals (HR, marketing).
- Focuses on franchising cafe.
- Extensive relevant experience is recommended before attempting this level, or have experience in running a cafe.
- Pre-requisite: SCI Cafe Level 1, SCI Business & Marketing(recommended only)